Dear Peppermint Patties,
Believe it or not, it has been 35 years since we graduated from Agnes Scott! It seems like yesterday that we were learning the words to “God of the Marching Centuries,” sitting with friends in Letitia Pate Evans Dining Hall or yelling “man on the hall.” We are planning to revisit those bygone days at our class reunion April 21–22, 2017, and we really want to see you, reminisce with you and walk the halls of our history together at our dear old alma mater. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend!
The reunion brochure has all of the weekend’s events, but here are the highlights:
Friday, April 21
- Noon–6 p.m. College-sponsored events listed in reunion brochure
- 6:30 p.m. Shhh … Patty’s in the Library Reception Buffet: McCain Library Reading Terrace, $30/person, beer/wine/nonalcoholic beverages served
- 8:30 p.m. The Hub Sing: Alston Campus Center, The Hub
Saturday, April 22
- 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m. College-sponsored events listed in reunion brochure
- 9:30 a.m. 1982 Class Meeting: Bullock Science Center, Room 304E
- Noon Alumnae Luncheon: Letitia Pate Evans Hall
- 2 p.m. Class Picture: Front steps of McCain Library
- 6 p.m. Peppermint Twist Buffet Dinner: Alston Campus Center, Anne Register Jones Conference Suite, $40/person, menu: spinach-stuffed chicken or grilled salmon, salad, vegetables, dessert, beer/wine/nonalcoholic beverages.
Register and pay online for all events at alumnae.agnesscott.edu/AW2017.
Joy Jun Rousso, our creative class vice president, has agreed to put together a slide show from our days at ASC. Please e-mail your favorite photos by March 1, 2017, to Joy@PaulRousso.com. Our class giving goal this year is $60,000. It will take all of us making a gift to get there, so please consider making a “stretch” gift this year! If you need a refresher on your giving history, you can always e-mail Fund Co-Chair Sharon Burt in the Office of Development (email@example.com). Give online at give.agnesscott.edu and keep up with who’s coming at reunion-agnesscott.org!
We are so looking forward to seeing you in April!
Theresa “Teace” Markwalter Sanders Angela Hatchett
Reunion Co-Chair Reunion Co-Chair